A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on September 29, 2015. The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and APD ) Allotment Releases
- Domestic Violence Program Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- PDSC Executive Director – CWA 2014 Retro Payment
- PDSC Executive Director Performance Evaluation
- Amendments/Adoption of PDSC Personnel Rules and Regulations
- Proposed Amendments to By-Laws
- PDSC Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Modifications
- Resolution No. 24-15 Relative to the Use of Lapsed Funds for Five PDSC Attorneys to attend the Advanced Trial Advocacy Symposium, November 4-6, 2015 in Koror, Palau
- Resolution No. 25-15 Relative to the Use of Lapsed Funds for Three APD Attorneys to attend the Advanced Trial Advocacy Symposium, November 4-6, 2015 in Koror, Palau
- APD to Request to Use Lapsed Funds for One APD Defense Attorney to attend the 2015 NCDC DWI Court Planning Training, December 7-10, 2015 in Newport Beach, CA.
- APD Attorney Level 5 (Managing Attorney) Performance Evaluation
- New Administrative Director
- Professor Laurie Shanks presented “Defending Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse” (CLE 6 hours), Friday, September 25, 2015
Please click the link below to download the full meeting packet in PDF format.