A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on July 24, 2015.
The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update PDSC and APD Allotment Releases
- Domestic Violence Program Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- Executive Director – CWA Pay Grade Assignment
- PDSC Executive Director Performance Evaluation
- Amendment/Adoption of PDSC Personnel Rules and Regulations
- Resolution No. PDSC 20-15 relative to the use of APD Lapsed Funds in the amount of $3,950.10 to reimburse the Public Defender Service Corporation for the Alternate Public Defender’s proportional share of the Strategic Planning fees of Praxis Consulting Company.
- Resolution No. PDSC 21-15 relative to the use of $26,765.12 of the Public Defender Service Corporation Lapsed Funds to purchase Rotary Filing Cabinets.
- Funding f the Civil Public Defender: Fiscal Year 2017 Budget request to fund civil cases.
Please click the link below to download the meeting packet in PDF format.