A regular meeting of the Public Defender Service Corporation Board of Trustees was held at the PDSC office on May 19, 2015.
The items on the agenda were:
- Financial Status Update (PDSC and APD Allotment Releases)
- Domestic Violence Program Update
- Alternate Public Defender Update
- Executive Director – CWA Pay Grade Assignment – Response to D.O.A. query—” is the
Executive Director of PDSC a classified position per the enabling act 12 G.C.A. CH 11 or
unclassified per 4 G.C.A. CH 4. Sec 41 02”( Executive Session)
- Executive Session: APD Managing Attorney/personnel actions and retro payments
- Executive Session: PDSC Executive Director Performance Evaluation
- Resolution No. 16-15 relative to the use of APD Lapsed Funds for the attendance of APD Attorney Stephen P. Hattori at the NACDL’s 6th Annual Defending sex Crimes Conference on November 19-20, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- APD Proportional Cost for Strategic Planning
Please click the link below to download the meeting packet in PDF format.